Saturday Only 8am-12 noon.
See many new items added since last time.
Located one mile north of downtown-midtown-UF campus area, east of Applebee's between NW 13th & 6th Sts. Address: 832 NW 10th Ave. Look for orange cones on street.
Various items of interest (note photos are from last sale, items change):
- costume jewelry
- clothing items, high heel shoes, cedar shoe keepers of quality
- "coffee table" type art/jewelry history books
- practical, useful home goods - some new and unopened, some used but still useful
- unused canvas bags, knit scarf, leather laptop/tablet carrying case, etc.
- Storage type steel shelf units/parts and loose wire laundry room shelves.
- ceramic pottery useful and artistic
- Unused vintage/like new computer games & software
- New unused LED candles new in box
- 3 boxes of legal size hanging type office files + rolling file cart
- new/never used cell phone accessories
- only 3 Rosary beads left, new handmade quality.
- Fine woven silk men's neckties, $5.00 each (mostly Italian $30-60 value).
- Epson and Canon inkjet printers in orig. boxes.
- Kodak slide carousels in boxes
- Hoover Floormate hard floor scrubber
- Newly added Artwork, Crafts, Prints, Posters and Photos, framed and loose.
- Cordless landline phone pair set
- music CDs and lots of recorded-once home VHS tapes, audio cassettes.
- Vintage crystal, and modern glassware, wood tableware.
-> and more always added since last sale!
No early birds or phonecalls, please. No change for $20+ bills before 10am, unless buying a lot.